Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help with a macro (D&D 3.5)

Hi I'm playin a D&D campaign and I have some trouble to set a macro to roll a number of dices equal to half the caster level but up to 10 dices  (I have to cast Vampiric Touch), I tryed with [[d6*{d1*floor(@{Radegast|casterlevel}/2),d1*10}dh1]] but this macro rolls a d6 then multiply the result by 4 (by now it's the correct value) but i need the macro to roll 4d6 and not d6*4. Can you help me?

Edited 1465946140
It'll be necessary to nest the {}dh1 function within a second set of [[inline roll brackets]]. Then, it's just a matter of moving the d6 immediately in front. I hope that makes sense. :)
Thx for your help, with [[[[{d1*floor(@{Radegast|casterlevel}/2),d1*10}dh1]]d6]] everything works fine