Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Hellfrost Campaign- Norse by Norsevest

The Hellfrost is at bay But something more Ancient begins to approach. A myth with growing Reality. . Ragnarok the Twilight of the Gods. And so will be your partys journeys, to save the Gods from extinction thusly saving mankind from destruction and forever darkness as the Hellfrost engulfs the World.Starting Friday Night July 1st 7pm central time. Via Roll20 and G+ hangouts. Starting at Novice rank Any racial background and character type are allowed as long as they are Hellfrost specific. This campaign will be ran every other week on Friday evenings at 7pm central time
Still needing players. Where are the SavageWorlds fans
Need  5 players this is going to be a Great Hellfrost Campaign
Hello there! I'm familiar with Savage Worlds (GM'ed a few games of Daring Tales of the Sprawl, Rippers and Beasts & Barbarians) but not Hellfrost itself, is that a problem to you? If not I would join you!
David L. said: Hello there! I'm familiar with Savage Worlds (GM'ed a few games of Daring Tales of the Sprawl, Rippers and Beasts & Barbarians) but not Hellfrost itself, is that a problem to you? If not I would join you! Hi David . lol it doesnt matter if you have Dmed it. just as long as you know the way to build your character which  you will need the Hellfrost players guide. Campaign starts Friday July 1st at 7pm Central . every other friday.. Novice characters. no restrictions But i want character races and backgrounds be tied to Hellfrost, and yes magic is allowed
Also this is via Google+ hangouts
Hope you can play David L
Still looking for players we just lost a guy Comment and let me know if interested in playing