Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LF 3 Players for 3.5, Open-World Kingmaker-Style Campaign!

Edited 1469130857
*PST Based The Saral Highlands have long resisted any attempts to settle the region. Wedged between three kingdoms, all of whom oppose any attempts to encroach upon their borders through expansion into this region, the Saral Highlands (and the Sarath Lowlands that lie to their north) are a realm ruled by a simple law of Might Makes Right. Powerful brigands, bandit chiefs, and robber barons fight over petty kingdoms that dot the landscape, and centuries of eviction from the neighboring lands have forced all kinds of monstrous humanoids to seek refuge in these hills. Issued a charter of exploration and financed by the wealthy Prince-Elector of Therraspeak, a handful of small adventurer-bands and mercenary companies have struck out for this hostile region in search of fame, fortune, and power. First of all, the basics: - Total party size of 4, will decide schedules based upon player availability, hopefully playing once a week. Saturdays are ideal however. - The world will be almost entirely homebrew, and any WOTC-approved book is allowed, though you should check with me if it's something like BoVile Darkness or Exalted. - This will be a high power campaign, and the players will very likely die if they make the wrong choices in the wrong situation. If you choose to go to an area which I've planned to be far above your level and rush in without any planning or scouting, do not expect any sympathy when that Lich TPK's. Though, I won't be too harsh, you'll have warnings beforehand and chances to escape (to a point) if you're in over your head. - Powergaming is encouraged to a certain point. If you're a Venerable Dragonwrought Kobold or have to draw material for 20 different books to do one specific niche build, it probably isn't a good fit unfortunately. - I'm extremely open to player suggestion and love to hear feedback and ideas from my players as to what they're looking for in a campaign. A good character background and motivation makes my job a thousand times easier and provides a lot more immersion. I'm happy to provide as much world lore as needed, and am setting up a Preliminary Campaign that will contain the world map, lore, etc. - Anything not listed here is still being debated/discussed at this point. Starting level 1 32 Point Buy (Possibly may change, still discussing) LA+1 Max (unless further discussed with me). A brief background, will supply world lore as needed after we get in touch. If you have any questions, please PM me here or add me on Skype @ hayes.grady.m (picture of a grey cat).
Hi I saw your post on reddit and then later here. So i'll just also post here that i'm interested and hopefully there is still room
Still LF players! :)