Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][PBF] Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Play by forum, Core Campaign, Because of work I can't find enough time to play at a set time but anybody can play by forum.(Obviously text only) I will not be playing as the Imperials pardon my french but it's about damn time I personally played something around here. If anyone wants to play the Imperials they are more than welcome to. If not we will use RedJak's Automated Emperor Variant V2. Basically it is an A.I. Imperial player that I manage, but it allows me to still play. I'd like to get a daily response out of people I know this can't always be the case but I don't want that one guy clogging the game for 2 weeks. Everything is ready to go I just need 3-4 players. If there was a lot of interest I might do 2 different games. If you are intrested please post here and the listing below LFG Listing So come out all you heroes of the underground, you small time guerrilla fighters, petty thieves and smugglers. Fight for something bigger, Fight for freedom, Fight for the galaxy!
Got 2 players I know more of you out there want to play.

Edited 1468853487
One spot left. Everything is ready to go. Fight for the Alliance today!