Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Accidentally keep deleting things from Journal!

Dan B.
Marketplace Creator
Since the latest update, if I grab a character from the journal and drag it out onto the map and had grabbed it by the three horizontal lines instead of the name, the character is deleted. Happened to a fairy. Poor thing didn't even make a sound. RIP
Daniel, Just to confirm, is the item being deleted, or is it just getting moved to the root of the list (so it might just be moving way far away from where it was before)? Either way it's a bug but I just want to make sure the behavior I'm seeing matches what you're seeing. For me the item is getting moved to the root, not deleted.
Dan B.
Marketplace Creator
It ended up being a bad connection with the servers I'm guessing, when I logged back in later the missing characters were back where they belonged. I don't know.