Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tapermonkey

Edited 1469053821
I searched, but I didn't see anything on using utilities like Tapermonkey to execute external code. I looked at the TOS, and it covers all kinds of modify/decode blah blah blah use cases... But I'm curious if there is anything written explicitly about using custom user scripts via browser plugins. I could write something to convert all dice rolls in the SRD into clickable buttons to do rolls! One script, and then I don't have to create character sheets for simple monsters.. nor do I have to hand type rolls. Seems something like Tapermonkey doesn't replace the API, but it also could add unique customization that would help certain gaming cases.....
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not familiar with Tapermonkey, but what you're describing sounds like a "we won't stop you, but we also won't help you if things go wrong" kind of thing. However, I don't work here, so take what I'm saying with a large helping of salt! =P