Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Rise of Tiamat Fridays 10PM EST

Internship Opportunity Available! Learn the skills that will help you become the best adventurer you can while traveling the Sword Coast.  See the sights! Find Treasure! Win the admiration of lords, ladies, lizardfolk, and more!  Do you have what it takes?  Requirements: Be Willing to Work for No Pay, Poor Self-Preservation Skills, Tendency to Unearned Loyalty, Willingness to Hold the Line While Your Mentors Go to Get Help Nice to Have's: Healing, Heavy Armor, Sense of Humor If interested, please cut out the application below and send it to Waterdeep Guildhall, c/o Performer Formerly Known as Graham! (TM). Name: Occupation: References: Class: Explain in 25 Words or Less Why You Would Be a Great Help in Stopping the Cult of the Dragon:
Correction: There are now TWO internship opportunities available (Graham!TM (formerly known as the Performer Formerly Known as Graham!) does not comment on pending litigation so the reason for this opening shall not be discussed.
For publication in the September 14 edition: Internship Opportunity Available! Learn the skills that will help you become the best adventurer you can while traveling the Sword Coast. See the sights! Find Treasure! Win the admiration of lords, ladies, lizardfolk, and more! Do you have what it takes? Requirements: Be Willing to Work for No Pay, Poor Self-Preservation Skills, Tendency to Unearned Loyalty, Willingness to Hold the Line While Your Mentors Go to Get Help Nice to Have's: Healing, Heavy Armor, Sense of Humor If interested, please cut out the application below and send it to Waterdeep Guildhall, c/o G (formerly known as Graham!TM formerly known as Performer Formerly Known as Graham! (TM). Name: Occupation: References: Class: Explain in 25 Words or Less Why You Would Be a Great Help in Stopping the Cult of the Dragon:
I'm possibly interested I just need to ask before I fill things out how is communication in game going to be text voice or whatever?
It's voice
Hi, I'm moon, hope to join :) Name: Fralin Traolin Occupation: Wandering Magician  References: Merlin Class: Sorcerer(Stormborn) Explain in 25 Words or Less Why You Would Be a Great Help in Stopping the Cult of the Dragon: Because i can throw various flavors of lighting out of my ass.
Stupid question, but this is 5e right?