Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ad&d 2nd edition Forgotten Realms Campaign

New Campaign set in the Forgotten Realms . This is an update Post. Looking for players with experience in 2nd edition. Needing 2-3 players . Games are every other Friday Night on Roll20 via G+; 7pm -11pm  central time . 1st level , no evil alignments, no Kits. Multi-classing and Dual Classing allowed, Next game will be October 14, 7pm. comment or message if interested in playing 
Campaign is Titled .. The War of Light and Darkness   The Realms have been relatively quiet for many years. Men and the Races of Toril going about their lives. But there is something that is making it self known . Skirmishs between Giants and Dragons.. Unrest awakens. But Why.. ?? This is the beginning of a new Ad&d 2nd ed campaign on Roll20. Games will be every other week on Friday nights from 7-11pm central time we will be playing via Google+ hangouts. Characters start at 1st level. no evil alignment. Using the 2nd ed Players Handbook no kits. Multiclassing allowed... any questions or interested comment or leave a message
Still looking for players. contact if interested

Edited 1475859658
Gold
Forum Champion
Looks like a great campaign tone and setting. Forgotten Realms is fun. Is this your own adventure idea or based on any specific FR modules? I met someone on Roll20 who is looking for Friday night 2E game, I'll point them to this thread. Happy adventuring DM Tim!
My Own. but with a bit of a Tie in to storm kings thunder at least in concept
Ok just to be clear my LAST post  looking for Players on this thread was 4 days ago. . New Campaign Started. looking for 2-3 players Game is this Friday 7pm Central Time comment or message . Playing Bi weekly. 
Gold
Forum Champion
Bi-weekly as in every-other-week, right? Unfortunately it isn't fitting my schedule at this time, I'll be out in the forest on Friday, but I would like to hear how it's going if you get the game-on tomorrow. Happy adventuring. We played some 2E tonight in fact.
Needing 3 new players. If anyone is interested comment here. or message me