Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Recovering Deleted Campaign Forum Threads

Hey there, I'm new to Roll20 and I think I might have accidentally deleted an entire thread in the campaign forum of a game I started. Is there any way to recover it?

Edited 1478233948
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
There should be a button that the forum creator can use to undelete it
Hmm... I created the game, though I didn't initiate the thread in question. I don't see any such button. Is that just for individual posts within a thread, or for entire threads as well?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I've been able to use it for entire threads I created afaik. Can't confirm how it works if you delete one that someone else created
I pulled up the topic's page from my browser history and now it's completely blank with a message that reads, "Not Found or Deleted". There is no message like, "This post has been deleted by the author or a moderator", and nothing clickable at all...
Silvyre
Forum Champion
If you still have the that post/thread within your browser's history, feel free to post a link to it here (or within a Private Message, if you'd prefer), and a member of the Mod Team or Dev Team can restore it for you. If you don't have the link, please send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with a link to the relevant game details page and any other information you might deem relevant to identifying what was deleted.
Here's the link to the page I have in my browser's history: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4123670/character-cast" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4123670/character-cast</a>
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Topic restored!
Thank you so much !!!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You're very welcome!
Heh, from one hooded figure to another. :)