Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Harry Potter/DnD cross over?

Im sure this is a contentious issue on two fronts. First JK keeping a iron fisted control over her IP, and second, a lot of people seem to despise HP! But, I was wondering if there was anyone out there tweaking DnD rules to work in a unofficial HP universe?
I know there are some pdfs floating around with homebrew rules for a Harry Potter PnP but I don't think any edition of D&D could handle HP style magic. Search around and you'll probably find someone who has already made one.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I heard someone made a Fate powered HP homebrew. I don't play that system so I don't know.