Okay,  so I have two attributes.  One called Health and another called Grace .  I want to use my macro to roll the attack against the AC of the target and then based on the success or failure I want it to adjust first Grace Points and then Health when all the Grace are gone.  The issue is, in my game a characters Total Hit Points are divided into two pools.  Health and Grace.  Grace is reduced first and healed first.  So I want my damage macro to reduce Grace first and then when there is none left I want it to take away from the Health. Is there a way to set up the Pathfinder sheet and tokens using bars and such to make this work?  My thought was to have a BAR for AC and a BAR for Health and a BAR for Grace.  When the Grace is reduced to 0 if there is additional damage from the attack it would then come from the Health BAR. Does this sound doable??  I have the tokenmod and damage & healing scripts rolled up but don't know how, or even if it's possible, to get them to do this. Any ideas? *Edit- I found this @{attack_macro} in the following melee weapon attack macro but I cannot figure out what it is referencing.  In the ABILITIES section I cannot find anything called 'attack_macro'.  I assume that is where I would add the A@{target_token|AC} or whatever to get this to check the target tokens AC rather than just say "vs. AC" in the macro. @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} @{toggle_attack_accessible} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + @{attack_macro} ]]}} {{damage=[[@{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro}]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + @{attack_macro} + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1) ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} {{vs=@{vs}}} {{vs@{vs}=@{vs}}} {{precision_dmg1=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg1_type=@{precision_dmg_type}}} {{precision_dmg2=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg2_type=@{global_precision_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg1=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg1_type=@{critical_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg2=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg2_type=@{global_critical_dmg_type}}}