Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Torch dropped out of a map but still illuminating the area...

Hi there! I am experiencing an issue with a map in which I have activated the lighting effects. I have copied a torch and when I pasted it near the left border of the map it was added outside the map... So even if the token is not accessible its light is partially illuminating part of a map that should be dark (please see below). I tried to enlarge the map to access it but the extension is only applied on the right side of the map... How can I remove the torch from there??? Thank you very much for the support!
plexsoup
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Click anywhere on the layer where you dropped the torch. Select all with ctrl-a Drag everything a bit to the right. Click on a blank spot again to deselect everything. Select the torch and delete it. ctrl-a again and drag everything back to where it was.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What Plex Said.  I suggest switching to a square grid and placing something in the upper left corner first, which you can use to align it back where it should go easily, then switch back to hex when done.
It worked! Thank you very much.