Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LFG D&D 5E EST

Edited 1486879912
Hi. I'm looking to play in a D&D campaign using the 5th edition rules. Preferably a game where the DM is looking to play with a group long term and enjoys character development from 1st level on up. My hours are somewhat flexible. I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday after 8 pm. Saturday I'm available after 6 pm. Sunday I'm fairly open and available after 12 pm. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. My nights on the week nights could change in the future but I would let you know in advance if that happens. My experience is primarily with the early editions of D&D like 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition back in to 80s and 90s. 5th edition is totally new to me and I like it's simplicity.Thanks for reading.
If your still looking hmu
Krotuz said: If your still looking hmu Yes I am. What kind of game are you running?