Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleted Map by accident.

DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Going through my uploaded assets cleaning them up, I accidentally deleted the background map of a dungeon Im using. I still have the dungeon page open and can see the map, knowing if I close it it will forever be gone off the layer. Is there a way to readd the map image to my assets from this view? I no longer have it locally to reupload. Anyone have any tips or clues how to save it off the roll20 page I still have open? would hate to start over with another map. I spent days doing the dynamic light outline, filling the map up with items and creatures :\
Gid
Roll20 Team
So you're saying you deleted an image from your art library that's currently being used on your page?

Edited 1384549177
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, I did it stupidly while trying to delete the one next to it..haha I still have the page open that had the image on it and can see it still. But pretty sure if I close it and go back to it. it will be gone. its only cached on my side I presume. Cant figure out a way to save it off the page and reupload it to my Library. (or find it in my chrome cache files to save it off before closing)
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I found a work around that works enough for me :). Move the map layer to token layer so it covers all the map objects, then move it 'to front' so its the only thing you can see (on top of everything else). Then zoom to 100% of its original size. Then screenshot and pan around then stitch screenshots in photoshop and trim to exact size of old image, and reupload. :D
Oh my. Well I'm glad you got it figured out, haha.