Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LFP Dragon Age Quick Start New and Experienced Players welcome

I am hosting the quickstart module An Arl's Ransom on November 17 at 5 PM Central.
I would be interested in playing.
alright it should be in the lfg listings under Dragon Age An Arl's Ransom just post on it and ill add you in
I wont be able to play for another 10 days, but if your still running then Id be very interested in playing.
I'm up for Dragon Age =] I won't be able to play until Wednesday though. So if you still need players let me know =]
i can reschedule it as needed
I never played the system but I wouldn't mind trying it out.
Out of curiosity, were you using the full stunt list from the second set? I'm really impressed with how interesting that system can be, despite how simple it is. Green Ronin was planning on developing a full rules set using the system that they're calling Adventure Game Engine, but so far they haven't put a lot into it.