Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder SheetSpells not showing when I click SPELLBOOK

Edited 1488298480
What would keep my spell buttons from showing up in chat when I hit the sheet button SPELLBOOK??  I have looked and looked and can't figure it out. I know it has a checkbox for "show only prepared spells", so I un checked it and checked it and neither works.  It is a Druid sheet so he is a prepared caster.  Not sure what I'm missing. It works fine if I go to the sheet and actually hit the "d20" macro button beside the individual spell, just not with the pink call buttons.

Edited 1488303860
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
1. on top, make sure you have caster level filled in (the editable field has to be > 0) 2. make sure you have an ability selected in the dropdown for caster ability (WIS) 3. make sure the spells have spell level filled in for each one. 4. Keep "show only prepared" unchecked for now. (i will limit it to only rows where you have the "uses" > 0 on the left ) if the above are true: then if you hit the "recalc" button at the upper right does that fix it? (looks like circular arrow)
Perfect solution.  I didn't understand about needing the recalc button.  They show up now.