Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[DnD5e] Player Looking for a game MDT

Edited 1489013796
Looking for a game to fill my friday nights, I usually have 1 game friday, sat and sun night but my friday DM had to bail due to Real life stuff, It happens so ive got a place to fill =) Can do anytime after 4pm MDT. About me My names Jeff , Got into DnD a year or two ago Critical role go me hooked, i play alot on roll 20 and have done some in person at the local game shop. 27 Yrs old , I have a Cam,mic, im easy going and have a good sense or humor. I Enjoy writing my backstories so if the Dm likes using them gret if not thats cool too. Enjoy both the RP aspect (although my voices suck) and the combat. I would prefer to not start at lvl 1 have no issue jumping into a game that's going if there's a spot available. thanks for reading Jeff
one bump