Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

APIs for Traveller needed

I'm starting a Traveller game and as I know next to nothing about creating an API I need help.  Can anyone suggest some good ones to use?  I'm looking around now for some but it will take time. Thank you KenB
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey, Ken, I'm not familiar with the system. What sorts of issues are you hoping to solve via scripts?
Traveller uses d6s exclusively.  I believe I could use some that helped with Die rolling, Moving Tokens between maps, Interacting with Tokens on maps, shooting, ammo, health, initiative and a bunch more when I can figure out just what else I need.  Also I'd like to find a way to make things more interactive. KenB
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Don't know enough to point you towards something to help with the dice rolling. For moving tokens between pages, you may find my  PageNavigator script useful (major update coming in the next couple weeks). For interacting with tokens on maps, there are several options depending on what you need done. For initiative, Aaron's  GroupInitiative  is very useful. For ammo, Jakob's  ChatSetAttr or Aaron's Ammo scripts are very nice.
Thanks Scott C.  I'll look those over and see if I can make sense of them.   KenB
tokenmod, soundfx, kaboom, notelog, geiger counter, imperial calendar are all very useful in a Sci Fi universe.
Thanks al e. KenB
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
And, if you want a comprehensive sound solution, try out my  Roll20AM