Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hellfrost for Savage Worlds - The God Among Us

The party is approached by a Wizened old man who regails them with a Tale of the avatar of a God who is unaware of his own identity. Everyplace he goes strange things happen . some good, some bad and some almost evil . The pantheon has sent this man to you to challenge you to find this amnesiac Avatar before he destroys the realm of Rassilon and hastens the decent of the Hellfrost . This is an ongoing Hellfrost campaign Characters can be any class or race from any Hellfrost supplement at Novice rank. Game will be every other Saturday from 7-11pm central standard time . playing via Voice on Roll20 .. For Magic we will be using the Syphoning and not spell points. Looking for 6 players, youll need the SW deluxe core rules and at least the Hellfrost players handbook
Ok Savage Worlds Fans heres a Game for you. comment or message if interested
Ok Roll20 Savages , looking for players for this campaign , this will be a good one . Just needing 3-4 more players
Wizards Shamans Warriors and the Gods. its Hellfrost folks needing players comment or message if interested
Hey Savages. Still needing players
I'd be interested.
Stephen U. said: I'd be interested. sent you a message
Just needing 1 or 2 more players we are very close . any campaign info just message me
Game is next week. Looking for 2 players. Comment or message if you would like to play
Hellfrost players still needed
Hey Guys still looking for Hellfrost players