Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Questions to Sky's Auto-Dmg Script DnD5e OGL

Hello to everyone,  i tried Sky's auto-dmg script (from the  thread here ) and get it only partially to work. It doesn't change anything at the bars, but that's okay for me. The real benefit from this script for me, is the following: With this script i can  get wonderful compact attack chat outputs, with this code in the description of the attack on the character sheet. vs [[ @{target||npc_ac} [ID @{target||token_id}] ]] AC So i get this: I added the name of the target-token, so that i know wich token the player aims with this code: auf @{target|token_name} [[@{target||npc_ac} [ID @{target||token_id}] ]] AC So i get this: Thats everything i want to know for an attack, in one single window. The problem i have, that you have to click twice on the same target for that, because of the additional code for the target name. So my question is: does anyone know how to change this, to do only a single click? Thx, regards and have a nice day
Use @{target||token_name} instead. The || pipe simply gets rid of the Select a Target: Target in the pop up when triggering the macro.
I never thought, it would be that! easy :)  Thank you very very much!