Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e D&D One Shot Pick Up by RotG

Hello all! Long time no post. I am Mutt of Resurgence of the Guild, coming to you with open seats for a pickup game!  This will be featuring part of a growing campaign world, a small little facet that I feel is strong enough to stand alone. What you need to know: 1- We use Voice through Discord. 2- I intend to continue the game until majority need to go, or I pass out. It has been a long day after all. 3- Level 9, Standard Fantasy. You are welcome to roll for stats in campaign or come with a stat array. New players, I do NOT mind walking you through making a character, nor do the veterans I have mustered. 4- This is for fun, rule-lawyers look elsewhere. It is one thing to correct a glaring error, another to be an ass about it. 5- Start time is twenty mins from this posting. I may run this again in the afternoon hours tomorrow, we'll see.
I'm a bit late on this posting, but if you still need folks, I'd be game.
Alas we already ran and finished up for the evening. Never fear, there is a chance this will occur again! muahaha
I'd be interested in your afternoon session if you run again!