Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Audio for Android Phone

Hi  have a question  . theres a friend of mine who works a late shift and he has the time to play in a campaign im running. He has a Samsung Galaxy  phone  i know android supports character sheet dice rolls and allows him to text . my question is in Roll20  is there a way for him to Hear  what is being said during the game session . Hes running Chrome , hes not a subscription player but i am , i know there is Skype and Discord , but i cant run Skyoe and i refuse to install Discord  due to its track record with security . Does roll20  have the audio capabillity  for my friends phone..?
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
It's possible that it might work, but there's no official support for phones. 
actually theres the Roll20 app for Tablet and Android. i know it has the text thing.. just need someone in the know who can tell me if my player will be able to HEAR  what we say
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Tim W. said: actually theres the Roll20 app for Tablet and Android. Right, but the native app is for tablets, not phones, which Simon was trying to get at. You might be able to sideload it on Android (I know I was able to load it onto a Motorola Razr MAXX HD during beta testing), but the native app is not officially supported on phones.

Edited 1497300204
i know that my friend has the app on his Android  im asking about Functionality not availability