Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[LFG] [super newbie] D&D 5e preferred, but open to other game systems , In EST time zone

I'm a new player looking for a fun and casual group to play with weekly. I'm hoping to get a group of people who are fun to play with , casual, have varying humor and make the game enjoyable and full of shanningans and laughs. For a DM I'm looking for someone who isn't super rule heavy as to allow the players a bit of freedom, but doesnt allow them to just run wild, and who doesn't mind helping me learn more about the game since I haven't played, my only experience is from actual play podcasts and thats what sparked my interest in the game.
Do you have discord?
The Shadow said: Do you have discord? Yes!
Username plz, you can pm me the username if you like
The Shadow said: Username plz, you can pm me the username if you like Sent
I am very interested in this because I have not played and would like to learn. I thought this would be a good chance because you don't sound like you have played much either. I was wondering if it was fine if I just read the rules before I try to join (basically what are the requirerments to join the game?)
Nathan H. said: I am very interested in this because I have not played and would like to learn. I thought this would be a good chance because you don't sound like you have played much either. I was wondering if it was fine if I just read the rules before I try to join (basically what are the requirerments to join the game?) Hey Nathan , i would recommend pm'ing shadow as he will be the DM for our game and is looking for a group of players that will get along well, it looks like we will be doing pathfinder as opposed to D&D 5e
Connor K. said: Nathan H. said: I am very interested in this because I have not played and would like to learn. I thought this would be a good chance because you don't sound like you have played much either. I was wondering if it was fine if I just read the rules before I try to join (basically what are the requirerments to join the game?) Hey Nathan , i would recommend pm'ing shadow as he will be the DM for our game and is looking for a group of players that will get along well, it looks like we will be doing pathfinder as opposed to D&D 5e Thanks just did
I have a game I am setting up that's built to accept quite a few more players than I have, and will be be a rewarding experience for a new player.  Parties of 3-5 from session to session but around 10 total players and it will be ran multiple times a week.  If you are interested let me know and ill get you more information. :) Currently at 3 created PC's.