Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Established (read: Great) group of GMT evening players available for a willing GM

Edited 1499449792
I am one of a group of 5-6 GMT players who have played together for quite a while. We have a slot in our schedule for Friday or Saturday nights starting at 8.30-9.00 pm GMT. We can adapt to pretty much anything and have no real preference, although we have been playing alot of 5e, but are open to other systems totally. In return we can guarantee you a satisfying GMing experience with reliable and communicative players. We don't do cam and usually play using skype. Any interest post here please. We would be looking at fortnightly games, or even weekly if the GM has the energy :) Just realaised i messed up the title, oh well.. lol
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Pssssst.  If you post precisely what you want the title to be, a wandering mod will fix things up for you :)
I'm east coast US and nocturnal. I'll run a game if you can do weeknights and are reliable
Hi - This may be of interest to you :) - <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5264537/im-a-dm-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5264537/im-a-dm-</a>...
Let me check my schedule. &nbsp;I am setting up to do game of thrones. &nbsp; I just sent you a pm re: thursdays....before I saw this. might be able to do a fridays your night... but looks like it would be like 3 am saturday thailand time. so probably would not work. &nbsp;Maybe fortnightly? &nbsp;Let me think about it. somber depressing intrigue. &nbsp;I laid it out in the PM. - James J.
Hello, i might be of help here. I am a GM in the GMT time zone and have Friday nights free currently. I have been GMing for 30 years and can run a number of systems. Any system you are looking for in particular? Also i can do either a weekly game or a fortnightly game.
Thanks god, text only not our thing tbh. Noel sent you a pm
GenKitty said: Pssssst.&nbsp; If you post precisely what you want the title to be, a wandering mod will fix things up for you :) yeh it should of read 'for' a willing GM.
Hi I'm looking for a GMT group!&nbsp;
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Adrian.S said: GenKitty said: Pssssst.&nbsp; If you post precisely what you want the title to be, a wandering mod will fix things up for you :) yeh it should of read 'for' a willing GM. Fixed that for you.&nbsp;&nbsp; Happy rolling!
Dom said: Hi I'm looking for a GMT group!&nbsp; As a player or GM?