Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Event Wishlist

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
So, you've got these characters, and we've got this game... what are some things you're hoping for? Email me at <a href="mailto:doyce.testerman@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">doyce.testerman@gmail.com</a> and let me know your wish list. No promise I can get to everything, or even most, but I'd like to see what kind of themes and ideas show up. No need to be super specific. Items might look like: Mercury: Some kind of enemy like Mirror-master. Actually, just dealing with 'family' enemies cropping up... Or... Ghost Girl: since I was created by magic and a time traveler, time and magic elements in my troubles would be neat. Or... Jason: "The only way to save everyone is to go EVEN DEEPER into the nanite cloud!" Or... Adam: What's an adult, alien agent of the Concordance going to be like? Or... Wonder what happens when you mix Concordance Energy, Ghost Magic, and a Nanite swarm... Stuff like that. Send it over!
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
(Link you already did this.)
Email away!