Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2017-08-22 Game notes (pre and post) [Prep]

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
* Ghost Girl will be able to show up. Drawn by the action, or has she been shyly following the other team members around all this time? * Something Iconoclast did will materialize, so to speak. We COULD have a guest player in the form of Kaylee playing a character who will be around on the periphery of your team's connections, but I want to make sure folks are okay with that, first - could be a touch crowded. There's a Tuesday this month and next month when she's potentially available.
I don't see anything on the calendar that would get in the way of any of the Consortium attending, on time. (We still need to get Margie's new voice channel stuff set up.) Given the previous instance, I don't have any problem per se with Kaylee popping in as a recurring guest star. She rocked as our guide. I'd like us to have a few games at full strength, to get our cadence and relationships going, but I'm certainly flexible.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah if Kaylee showed up this coming week, I'd definitely ask her to mostly observe. I don't want her to upstage the actual team when everyone's not even on screen yet.
I'm cool with Kaylee drops by.  Superheroes are nothing without team-ups (admittedly first issue team-ups are a little unusual :P)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Sounds good to me.
@Mike - Actually, first issue team-ups were not at all uncommon at one point ... "Hey, let's have Spider-Man show up during X's Issue 1 so as to draw i all the Spidey fans." (Ditto to lesser extent for other heroes, but almost equal level of first issue cross-over for appropriate characters with Wolverine or, to the limited extent it still happens today, Deadpool.)

Edited 1503114256
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kaylee's thinking of tying it into Hyena, who has an interest/involvement in the team - thus being team-adjacent. "Like Red Arrow or Zatanna in Young Justice." "... yeah maybe stick with that second comparison."
Doyce T. said: "Like Red Arrow or Zatanna in Young Justice." Oh, is Kaylee playing another archer character?  That'll get you type-cast, you know.  :P  (I make the worst jokes, I swear.)
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: Doyce T. said: "Like Red Arrow or Zatanna in Young Justice." Oh, is Kaylee playing another archer character?  That'll get you type-cast, you know.  :P  (I make the worst jokes, I swear.) No. If you haven't watch Young Justice it's a pretty tenuous comparison. Honestly, even if you have watch Young Justice, it's a pretty tenuous comparison. :-) The way she's seeing it, it's a young hero who's a protege of an adult hero who is only tenuously connected to the core team. (and doesn't show up in too many episodes.) 
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Or she could be an Archer that uses a magical bow to shoot spells.