Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFPs] Dungeons and Dragons Next - 8 PM EST

Hello All, I have not been able to play much lately and am looking to dm a session of DnD Next. All characters will be level one and no backgrounds will be used (you simply choose 4 skills or kits to be proficient). We will be using point buy, and we will make characters together at the beginning of the session. Next is quick at generation provided you know what you are making. I would recommend you come with a couple ideas, as people may need to adjust to fill party dynamics. Here is the campaign primer: To Catch a Thief (A homebrewed level 1 DnD Next Adventure) Lord Bastille paced back and forth in his living room. He had become increasingly paranoid since the news that someone intended to steal the cube from his personal vault made it to his ears. For nearly three generations, the cube had been hidden from public knowledge, but all of a sudden, not only is it known, but someone has grown brazen enough to attempt to steal it! A soft rap comes to the door. "Enter." His voice cracks in his anticipation, but he does not notice, in steps Gerard, his butler. "Lord, the adventurers you requested are here. Can you see them?" "Aye" he makes a hurried gesture, and Gerard rushes out, entering a second later with a group of people who clearly had seen battle before. "Gentlemen and ladies, I thank you for coming in such a short notice. I assure you will be well rewarded for your efforts. Tonight, some one intends to steal an item I have been entrusted to protect. I have asked you here to assist me in upholding that responsibility, for which I will personally see that each of you will not be for wanting if we can get past this together. But please be known this is no small task I ask of you. Tonight, we may be taking on the most powerful people in all of Ledgewood. Nay, the world. And know that, if we succeed in keeping this cube out of the enemies hands, not only will you be aiding a powerful lord here in the city, but also saving the city, and possibly the world!" ****** Players interested in playing should post in our looking for players posting, found here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10890/to-catch-a-thief" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10890/to-catch-a-thief</a> If you have any qyestions, you may post them here or in the LFP posting. Good gaming!
It should be noted (As I meant to above) this if for today!