Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BareBones Fantasy / Secret Ops / D00lite

Hello everyone, has someone already runa game with the D00lite rules games? I am pondering to do a few one shots to test out the system, but I suck at Macros. Hopefully someone may have already done some macrowork for these games and would be willing to share?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not familiar with the games. If you post how the systems work, even those of us unfamiliar with them can help you make the macros you need.
It is D100 based. I have to think about what I would want a macro for and then post some specifics. The whole system is basically roll D100 Vs Target, lower success. Sometimes you need to roll against another roll, sometimes one needs to add modifiers to a roll. I guess most D% Macros. would work fine.
A simple query roll like this should work for most of it. /r 1d100<?{Ability|0} ,this will do a normal roll and if you get under the ability value will tell you 1 success Roll = [[d100]] < Ability = [[?{Ability|0}]] ,this looks a bit more elegant but wont let you know if it is a success. The output is all in one line and gives you the information you need though. Something I would like to see is the support for 0 - 99 dice instead of just 1 - 100. Some of the percentile games treat a 00 as zero not 100. Just a suggestion that helps me when I run roll under percentile games, just turn them into roll over 100 games and add the ability or skill you are trying to roll under. This makes success easy to see and lets people compare contested rolls easier I think.
Good idea on the reversal of the roll! Thank you for the Macros, I will try them out later.