Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro help for a skill/stat/save roll.

I'm trying to make a macro that will roll a specific skill/stat/save roll and display it in chat. So far I've gotten this:  /emas @{selected|token_name} rolls a [[2d6+@{selected|bar3} &{tracker}]] for a TBD Skill Check. I can't seem to get the part right where "TBD" is replaced with the correct skill/stat/save roll.  What am I doing wrong?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I'm not sure why you are tossing it into the Turn Tracker. That may be screwing things up...
My mistake.  I had modified an Initiative macro and apparently forgot to remove the @{tracker} part.
Hey KenB!  So what exactly are you having a problem with?  I'm not positive, but to me you want the output to be "NAME rolls a # for a WHATEVER SKILL."  You're having a problem with making the "WHATEVER SKILL" part say the skill you want?
You can try this /emas @{selected|token_name} rolls a [[2d6+@{selected|bar3}]] for a ?{Skill Check|skill a|skill b|skill c|etc} Skill Check This will create a dropdown that lets you select skills. Alternatively you can use this one /emas @{selected|token_name} rolls a [[2d6+@{selected|bar3}]] for a ?{Skill Check|skill name} Skill Check This will create a field for you to type in the skill check you want to use.