Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bringer of the Hellfrost A Savage Worlds Hellfrost Campaign

The Time is Drawing Near . The Hellfrost ice will descend and Devour Rassilon. Its up to you and your strength and Wit and Magic to Save the Known World from an Evil Being who serves Thrym bent on utter Destruction. This a novice rank start to a Campaign that could take you to legendary. Friday September 29 from 7pm -11pm Central time Games will be every other week seeking 6 players . using Roll20 AV
Just an update instead of using Roll20s messed Audio. we will be using Discord
Hey Fans of Storm Giants Thunder and Savage Worlds. Come join up in this campaign. This is Roleplay. Story. and Combat balanced. one of my better campaigns . comment for more info if  yould like to play
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I love this setting and would love to play...do you have an idea what day/time you'd be looking at?  Unfortunately, my schedule is rather full, but if I can find a way to make it work, I've been wanting to play Hellfrost for quite some time. :)
Finderski said: I love this setting and would love to play...do you have an idea what day/time you'd be looking at?  Unfortunately, my schedule is rather full, but if I can find a way to make it work, I've been wanting to play Hellfrost for quite some time. :) Friday September 29 from 7pm -11pm Central time Games will be every other week seeking 6 players
If that time works for you Finderski  let me know in a message an ill invite you
I'm very interested in this - I don't have much experience with Savage Worlds, but I do have the Hellfrost Player's Guide (haven't played it yet, though).  The day, time, and frequency, all work for me, so if you still have any slots open, I'd love an invite.
Doug said: I'm very interested in this - I don't have much experience with Savage Worlds, but I do have the Hellfrost Player's Guide (haven't played it yet, though).  The day, time, and frequency, all work for me, so if you still have any slots open, I'd love an invite. invite sent
Ok guys looking for 1 or 2 more players.. This is going to be Epic
I would love to join!