Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Bushido][GMT] GM looking for players - New game

Experienced Bushido GM looking for players Tales of the Ninja - Japan in the Feudal Warring period, a party of Ninja are sent on missions to spy and assasinate on behalf of the warring clans. Initially set on the Island of Sado, where retired ex-emperors plan and scheme to return to the main land and overthrow the Shogun. 
I've never played the system before but from a quick google search it sounds interesting so depending on the day's your free to run it i'm interested in giving it a go. I have games Tuesday's and Wednesday's so can't make those. 
Hi Christopher I was planning a Monday or Friday night game about 22:00 to 24:00. Tom
Either of those work for me with friday as a slight preference.
David
Sheet Author
Would this be a weeky game? BTW what are going to use for a character sheet, just wondering as I am currently working on an Aftermath sheet.
I was thinking of initially starting as a fortnightly game, but I am open to side treks. Initially as I don't have the ability to create character sheets or use the API,  I was just going to use a FGU scanned character sheet provided as a hand-out and set some attributes for the characters to be created by the players. By profession I am in IT, so at some point I may look into creating a bespoke character sheet with interactive rolling wigets etc.
If anyone out there has an Excel Bushido character sheet it would be appreciated:-)
Uploaded the Bushido Character sheet for handouts