Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Session 5: PowerPony and Link's Chat [Cutscene]

Edited 1505323998
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
@PowerPony: Hey. Is this Link? @DontCallMeZelda: Yep @PowerPony: Sweet. @PowerPony: [20 minutes later] so... I mean. you in the crosshairs now. How's it going? @PowerPony: you're @DontCallMeZelda: Learning what we don't know. Which is a lot. @PowerPony: So we ... have kind of a network. @PowerPony: we don't know everything, but we know some stuff. maybe we can ... dunno. help. some. @DontCallMeZelda: I'd like to hear more about that, definitely. @PowerPony: Cool. Okay. Gonna get some new friend invites from people. most of them are ponies. @DontCallMeZelda: uh. like actual ponies? you never can tell in this gig. @PowerPony: Pony names. @PowerPony: well, mostly. @DontCallMeZelda: okay, I'll expect them. Are you supers, fans of supers, or what? @PowerPony: Heh. yeah. @PowerPony: I mean. @PowerPony: yeah I shouldn't. say. I'm not. @PowerPony: other people you'll need to ask, I guess. @DontCallMeZelda: fair enough. I understand a desire for privacy. Tough to build trust if nobody says anything. But I'll share what I can, if that helps yr group. @PowerPony: not that, I just won't out anyone without their okay @DontCallMeZelda: that's fair. for me it's different I guess. I'm not protecting my family from people. I'm private b/c I protect people from my family. @PowerPony: .... h-uh. Okay. plot thickens. @DontCallMeZelda: more about that some other time. You mentioned help. I assume that means providing information. I'd never dream of asking civilians to join a battle. @PowerPony: I. am. talk. in. to. yr. girllll. @DontCallMeZelda: which one? @PowerPony: OOH THE PLOT THICKENS @DontCallMeZelda: well, maybe I misunderstood. I'm not seeing anyone, but I know some girls, so.. who are you talking about? @PowerPony: [Sends selfie of her and GG] @DontCallMeZelda: ah yes, okay. I'd have been worried if you were talking about someone else. hope you two are having fun :) @PowerPony: she's cool. @PowerPony: weird cool. but cool. @DontCallMeZelda: weird cool is the best kind of cool. But I'm weird so I'm biased. @PowerPony: how so? @DontCallMeZelda: weird cool is best b/c it takes courage to be weird if that's what you want to be. You can be yourself, or you can be what other people tell you to be. @DontCallMeZelda: guys who fight crime while wearing cars are weird by most peoples' definition. or by old heroes anyway. @PowerPony: old are lame. @DontCallMeZelda: some older people are cool tho. it all depends. @DontCallMeZelda: for example you are hanging out with someone who's very old, depending on how you count it :) @PowerPony: she's not old, she's just been young for a really long time. @PowerPony: [20 minutes later] whatcha doing? @DontCallMeZelda: trying to help a friend overcome fear. I owe him. @PowerPony: cool. how? @DontCallMeZelda: oh god I'm an idiot. You still with GG? ask her if she can deliberately scare people. and if she would. @PowerPony: not like drop em off a building thing? @PowerPony: yeah... sec @PowerPony: yeah... @PowerPony: likeshe can but she's scared to? @DontCallMeZelda: if she can scare my friend, but ... like, casually. Until he's used to feeling that fear. It's like training, or practice. Do it until it feels familiar. @PowerPony: ... k. @PowerPony: Better talk to her, I think.
uh. like actual ponies? you never can tell in this gig. Brilliant. ("No, of course not." "Okay." "They're Kymellians -- they're aliens who just look  like ponies." (Spit-take))
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Nobody told me it was @JuliePowerPony