Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced 5e Player looking for Saturday Night Game

Hi I'm Sam, I am a very experienced 5e player with over 4000 hours on roll20 mostly dedicated to it, happy to play any role in a game and even though I am Irish I can only play seriously late at night/morning due to my lifestyle. So anytime around 8pm CST on saturdays are great but can do slightly earlier or later I have a Headset, Microphone and assuming the time is as i mentioned there should be no disturbances or background noise
Oh i forgot to say my discord is "Sam The Lovely One#6354" but i also have skype and mumble
looking to start or join a group on here for Saturday nights. that time sounds good to me. And I would REALLY like to try to make video chat work, although i have no experience in that yet. Let me know if you are interested
You sound pretty experienced an look like you could go about getting involved in a story that could behave the way you want with the aspirations of great potential within. However, the reality is that the story requires the players to make it their own. My question to you is: How would you go about making the world that I have developed over the past year something you think would be achievable by those that join you in the game world I have created?. I have a current Roll20 gaming group of players for a Sunday gaming session with an on-going story so far running atm over the past few months. Now it is not that I need more players for that game it is that I am looking forward to DM'ing more than once a week with a new group of players. A fresh opinion on my world as it stands would be a welcoming thought. So as to facilitate the world emergence towards blossoming into something grander than even I am able to conceive. I have played D&D for nearly 20 yrs an most of that as a DM for many groups over that timeframe but mostly in person. I have recently branched out to the general populace here on Roll20 have had a lot of hits and misses with players. As in for them not able to show up or just flaking off to play another video game or have RL take precedence during that time. I play with people from any race color or creed within any age group from 18 to 60 so far since I try to keep the group's foul language to a PG -13 level if and when am able. The world I have created is called Kharros&nbsp;for D&D 5E it is a fantasy-themed it is the world on the brink of the Aether ( Nearest world to the inner planes ) it is so close you can reach out to draw forth the power from the veil. So close in fact that the Githyanki with their Queen have taken over the realm distributing their power along with most other planal evils that have decided to make this place their home. The queen in her infinite power subdued a Demi-god that held sway here with those of faith. The Gods of great power that once seen this world with cherished eyes now have overlooked what this world once was. An in doing so they moved to more pleasing worlds which allowed her to gain a foothold squashing all divine magics. Since all divine magic was muted no paladins nor clerics of prior faith could receive any more blessings being as this was so they faded into history. This is where our story picks up around a hundred years after the takeover of the new regime. If you're interested in chatting more about this world or joining me in a game please feel free to join me on my Kharros Discord the link is, <a href="https://discord.gg/YwnQNmR" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/YwnQNmR</a> Any other questions feel free to post a reply here an I will try to see what I am able to do about filling in the blanks.