Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Tomb of Annihilation

The newest 5e module run by an experienced DM! Weekly game, every Sunday at 12:00 Central.  ABOUT THE DM: I have run multiple 5e campaigns, including Phandelver, Hoard, Tiamat, Abyss, and Storm King's. My style is heavily story driven, leaning towards a more serious experience with a bit of silliness and humor sprinkled in. I run my games on the light side of the rules, preferring to roll (ha) with things as they come. My games include: - High magic - All the NPCs - Inside jokes My games do NOT include: - Racism, sexism, or assholery - Super heavy, multi-hour combat - Rules lawyering (please don't) If you are interested in joining my game, please leave a comment or send me a message! Include your experience, game preferences, any character choices you're leaning towards, and anything else you'd like me to know. Thanks! Happy gaming! -J
I have a question are you going to be using discord, skype, or something else?  Hope I did this right sorry if I didn't Player name: Jacob Experience: a 3.5 game in real life and a 5e on roll20 Name:Grim Class: Ranger  Race: Kenku Background: Far traveler Name: Tybword Risa class: Bard Race: Half Elf Background: Noble Name: William Class: Paladin Race: Hill Dwarf Background: Haunted one