Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Website bug (not aplication issue)

I have noticed no matter which browser or device I log in on the pop up image when you select "log in" is always undersized. This can make it hard to log in on smaller or lower resolution screens. On my old 1366 resolution lap top it can only be done by zooming out to 70% or less. If this is the wrong place for this I am sorry. I have used Chrome & Exploror on windows 7 & 8 computers the windows 7 computer is the one with poor resolution. (This problem dows not happen when displayed at 100% on 1080p screens.) The two android deviced I use are Asus Pad Infinity T701 and Galaxy Note II.
You mean in the top black bar on the far right? The thing that pops up to let you log in?
Yes, that is correct.