Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Looking for players to help test Pathfinder kingdom building and mass combat rules

If interested let me know. Game starts at 7 central time. Deciding between lvl 1 or lvl 5 characters.
Hey, I would be interested, I would like to learn these rules as well. If it's not too late. :) Dan
On what day? I am tired of high fantasy in general, but your game seems to have a certain intriguing twist. I Played Pathfinder for quite a long time, and can certainly dig my books out.
We are possibly doing it tonight at 6-7 central.

Edited 1389758558
Well, I obviously missed that since it's 10CST, but if you do it again and need more, let me know. I don't even have a character ready anymore, so I will need to dig out the books and make one. I forgot to follow the topic and missed your reply. :(