Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rippers Resurrected for Savage Worlds - ongoing campaign starting Mid January

Monsters are real. they roam the earth looking to terrorize humankind. but You are a Monster Hunter , paid for by the Church. you travel on missions that will save humankind . You are a Ripper , enhanced by those you kill . its called Rippertech  and it can drive one mad . seeking 4-6 adventuresome souls . all you need is the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition Rules and the Rippers Resurrected Players Guide. Games will be Bi weekly on Friday or Saturday Nights at 7pm central time. players start at novice rank. A game styled after the hit movie Van Helsing , there is alot to this really cool setting. All it needs is you to play in 
Would you be open to accepting players who are new to Savage Worlds? I've read a bit about it but haven't had the chance to play it yet, and this sounds neat.
you will need the Savage Worlds Deluxe edition  rules and the Rippers players guide. let me know when you get these and i will invite you to the campaign

Edited 1513406714
i wouldnt mind getting in on a savage worlds game my fave system i have the deluxe book and i have a rippers book but its the older one that was out before the deluxe core book it has 10005 in the upper right hand corner dont know much about that setting but i would like to try it out i played dead lands, warhammer fantasy ,slipstream and a little bit of war of the dead i would be up for friday nights would be best for me but i could do a bi weekly sat
tauntdragoon said: i wouldnt mind getting in on a savage worlds game my fave system i have the deluxe book and i have a rippers book but its the older one that was out before the deluxe core book it has 10005 in the upper right hand corner dont know much about that setting but i would like to try it out i played dead lands, warhammer fantasy ,slipstream and a little bit of war of the dead i would be up for friday nights would be best for me but i could do a bi weekly sat For this Game youll need the NEW Rippers Resurrected Players Guide 
we currently have 1 player seeking 4 more
2 players now. Still seeking 3 more. once we have our group there will be a character creation session then the campaign
Tim W. said: 2 players now. Still seeking 3 more. once we have our group there will be a character creation session then the campaign I'm definitely interested. I've got both resources. Let's do this!

Edited 1514304672
I am interested in this. I've played lots of Savage Worlds, and played the old Rippers. Bought the new books but never got a chance to play the new settings.
Just got the rippers book and started going through it. I'm interested in playing this.
Seeking 2 more players currently