Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Prep] for session 21

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
More of a wish list:  - I'd like to see Ghost Girl 'infuse' the Link suit, but as I'm typing this I realize she's in the wrong body to do that. :/ Sometime soon, then.  - I'd like to see Li'l Alycia come out for a chat with the person wearing Jason's body right now.  - Since we're at the cemetery, and near the dead spot, I'd quite enjoy seeing Jason's reaction to moving through shadows into the Sepiaverse... IF it makes sense to happen.
If we're adding things to the wishlist: Right now, Harry's the most capable member of the team (more on that in a minute) due to him being back in his own body.  I totally want to see him lead the charge when we take on whoever the Vyortovians sent to the Graveyard (too bad the magic sleep spell with likely keep any info about this to get out for his dad to be proud). This one is just because I like my comedic bits, but also to let others take some spotlight after Concord's MoT.  After Adam's big power surge, my biggest wish is for him to sleep out (in Host Regenerative State) in a little Concordance-create sleeping bag in the back of the Q-Disc for a little bit, only to wake up at a dramatic moment feeling like he's had the best sleep of his life.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm 100% on board with both of these things. Nothing like watching a speedster address a big field full of mooks.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
GG is in the wrong body because of ghostly haunting power anyway, don't see why you can't go the last mile and take over the suit too. And why not? It's connected to Leo's brain, making it a metaphysical extension of him anyway. Happy to have a talk with any Alycia that appears as well. :)
Bill G. said: Happy to have a talk with any Alycia that appears as well. : "Jason, I will NOT tolerate this impertinence!" As long as the Slave-Leia-bikini-clad-Alycia AI isn't the one that pops up ...
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce T. said: I'm 100% on board with both of these things. Nothing like watching a speedster address a big field full of mooks. Also seconding this. Harry's got a lot of untapped leadership potential, and Leo meant it back when he said he wanted to be on a team where everyone led some of the time. I also agree he's the most capable/power-compatible right now, and that a host of mooks is speedster material. :)