Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Need help with "No attribute was found for @{selected|npcd_actype}"

Hello, setting up my monster&nbsp;manual as per Taking20's Youtube guide: <a href="https://youtu.be/rrbqdkGIa00" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/rrbqdkGIa00</a> The Macro im&nbsp;using is: /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Stats}} {{Armor Class= @{selected|npc_AC} @{selected|npcd_actype}}} {{Hit Dice= @{selected|npc_hpformula} | [[@{selected|npc_hpformula}]]}} {{Speed= @{selected|npc_speed}}} {{Senses=@{selected|npc_senses}}} But I get an error&nbsp; No attribute was found for @{selected|npcd_actype} Could I possible get a hand fixing this?
As of version 2.0 of the character sheet, npcd_actype &nbsp;was replaced with npc_actype . Try that instead.
Thank you so much for your help again&nbsp;Kyle, that seems to have fixed it. Would you be able to help with one more to save starting a new thread?&nbsp; For Perception it has: /w gm %{Selected|npc_perception} @{selected|wtype}&{template:npc} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=Perception}} {{mod=@{selected|npc_perception}}} {{r1=[[1d20+@{selected|npc_perception}]]}} @{selected|rtype}+@{selected|npc_perception}]]}} But this does one roll with&nbsp;/w gm then another roll that everyone&nbsp;can see. Is there a way to show&nbsp;perception and also pasive&nbsp;perception both /w gm
So the reason for this is the @{selected|wtype} &nbsp;in the macro. If the character is set to not whisper to gm, this is the reason for it being displayed. You can either change the wtype of the character (look for the Whisper Rolls to GM setting in the character sheet), or replace the @{selected|wtype} in the macro with /w gm . As for the passive perception in the macro use this. /w gm %{selected|npc_perception} /w gm &{template:npc}{{normal=1}}{{name=@{selected|npc_name}}}{{rname=Passive Perception}}{{mod=}}{{r1=[[@{selected|npc_perception}+10]]}} If you do change the wtype setting I would recommend using this attribute for the first roll instead of adding the /w gm. In which case I would use this macro. %{selected|npc_perception} @{selected|wtype}&{template:npc}{{normal=1}}{{name=@{selected|npc_name}}}{{rname=Passive Perception}}{{mod=}}{{r1=[[@{selected|npc_perception}+10]]}}
Thank you again&nbsp;Kyle!!!