Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Session 26 Mental [Prep]

Edited 1517943743
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I want to make sure everyone's getting what they're hoping for out of current sessions.  There's a LOT going on, a lot on the line with several characters, and I don't want anyone disgruntled or dissatisfied. So: PM me, email me, gchat me, whatever, if you've got wishlists or wontlists or whatever. My thoughts/disclosure: This is Jason's arc conclusion, so I'm trying to honor that as much as I can without making anyone else feel superfluous. (Super Fluous: The Unnecessary Hero!) The arc is also expanding Ghost Girl's backstory, but unlike Jason it isn't going to (I don't think) resolve much for her, so I'm not trying to line those pieces up. The Family will still be around after the next couple sessions. So will Vyortovia. Making that NOT true (or irrelevant, if true) is part of Ghost Girl's arc, alongside Pandemonium. Since it touches on Keynomes, it concerns Adam. I consider this aspect of the Keynome stuff a tertiary arc at this point, which will loom larger as the current primary thing wraps up and moves out of the way. There's stuff happening with the PrimeEarth Keynomes that involves Rook and, thus, loops back to Link and Harry, so that's there as well, but it's around the bend a bit, about the same intensity as Adam's stuff. I'm feeling tension, and I can't honestly tell if that's just me or a vibe I'm picking up, so I want to make sure everyone's in a good place.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I had some concerns (not enough red pandas in the campaign) and we've sorted those out. Thanks :)  Looking forward to what's coming next.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Well, I'm the last person to complain at the moment, so I won't ... I guess it's telling that the story tension level is such that I'm beginning to actually worry about rolling poorly. :-)