Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Make Big Bucks as a Super-Hero (Player)!

I am signed up with Google Opinion Rewards, which does short surveys with Google Play money as a reward. I just did a survey asking I I had watched a Doyce Testerman Masks game YouTube video, and if a couple of others were the sort of thing that should be recommended to me.  Yes, playing this game just earned me a whopping 38 cents ! SCORE! 
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author

Started reading.  Couldn't tell at first if it was actually Dave or a spam bot. Still slightly suspicious.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Obviously it was more amusing than profitable. :-) (Though I will say that Google Opinions helps earn me some bucks (about 25 to 40 cents at a time), for those few games I play online or apps I want to get the ad-free versions of. So there's that.)