Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[LFG] fairly experienced player looking for a weekly group

Looking for a group that plays weekly, I'm open to any game system, just need to get that rpg fix! I see myself as a fairly creative player and like to approach things from many angles and sometimes find some bizarre or unique solutions. I'm on EST, available weekdays after 7 pm, weekends any time really. Look forward to joining a group! 
I am recruiting for my game Twelve Nobles, which MAY play on Sundays at 7 pm CET (2 pm your time). You're free to put yourself up for consideration, should we make that day :) The listing is found  HERE
Got 2 campaigns available now: Dark Sun (brutal mad max style desert setting) or Neo-Earth: Inhuman Crisis (mix of modern/semi-futuristic tech & typical fantasy; think of shows like Bright or Altered Carbon or even Blade Runner- cyberpunk/shadowrun feel with a twist
Both using AD&D 2e rules ^
Hey there Connor.  If you are interested in giving 4eD&D a try, check us out over at The Guild Living Campaign.  We are a community of 4e players that play D&D4e with a set of shared rules that allow players to move freely between games.  We have over 20 DMs and a very active community.  We also provide all resources a player would need to play the game once they join including a downloadable program with all the rules as well as a video tutorial. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, head on over to our LFG Blurp . If it looks like something you want to play in, post on the interested players thread and you will get invited to the campaign. You can also send me a contact request on Skype at Gravymattingly if you have questions or want to be added into guild chat if you decide to join.
PM sent.