Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

25.3 Text Post [Meme]

Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
As far as Leo and Jason go, the Newman sisters definitely have our numbers, so I guess the cost is worth it...? I'm also now worried about Alycia and Taz ever meeting.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
It's not strictly a text post in the sense of the ones above, but I don't know any better thread. People have been making the Leo=Shiro comparison, so here's my all time favorite Space Dad image. Warning: huge-ass image.
HA! 
So here is a little more Space Dad because Leo is definitely Menagerie Dad
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
But is he the cool dad or the downer dad?
I'm busy trying to map the rest of the characters into that drawing ... I've got to put Adam as the top-left kids floating with a strange object (duh). Jason should probably be the wailing tyke in the chest sling. But that leaves Charlotte and Harry as the quarreling pair at leg level, and we have a distinct shortage of quarreling pairs even if the others are incorrect. :-)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who pegs Pidge and Rover as Adam and Sol. Also, I'm going to take your lack of names to mean you haven't seen Voltron: Legendary Defender yet.  If so, I recommend you rectify that.   It is amazing .
Actually, I found a more  relevant video to the discussion.  Thank you DreamWorks for supporting the memes your fans come up with.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Me : Oh yeah, another fan video, this is amusing but... Me : *sees DreamWorksTV video author* Me :
Dammit. I do not  have time or more TV shows. Dammit.
Bill G. said: *sees DreamWorksTV video author* Yeah if their Youtube channel is anything to go off of, apparently DreamWorks is very self aware and likes to play up of all the Voltron memes (yes, every the shipping ones unless some of the  video promo image choices are  extremely coincidental ).
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Voltron remains one of my favorite animated shows out right now. I keep wishing that someone would come up with a Voltron masks hack for the pilots, because I'm terrible at doing it as much as I've tried, and it feels like it's already so close.
I agree so much. I've been watching some Voltron but have been unsuccessful in getting grups to watch any of it, despite its glory. 
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would say you should binge-watch the first season for your next father-son movie weekend, but honestly your mom would adopt Pidge in a hot second as well.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
And it's even easier to binge-watch now! Because the newer seasons are so goddamn short. I'm not bitter. I'm kinda bitter.
Doyce
Pro
Sheet Author
Doyce T. said: Voltron remains one of my favorite animated shows out right now. I keep wishing that someone would come up with a Voltron masks hack for the pilots, because I'm terrible at doing it as much as I've tried, and it feels like it's already so close. Hmm, to do this I would take equal parts of Masks and Night Witches and throw it into a blender.  Actually, that's also how I'd get Gundam or any other giant mecha-genre hack.
And so the consortium has begun its downward plunge into Voltron. Including some fun times trying the figure out each character's playbook. 
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
"Is.... Is he the Delinquent?"
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I uh, I'm not really sure the shipping fandom is staying on message here. I'm not convinced this is a bad thing.