Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All game listings just vanish suddenly?

I was scrolling through the game search and was about to move to the next page when all options just vanished. Tried to go back, but it's all gone. I'm not sure what's going on but I hadn't seen any announcement that could explain it, and for some reason everyone else I've talked to can see it fine. Has there been a bug like this anyone's heard about before? 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Are you still having this issue?
GenKitty said: Are you still having this issue? I fixed it by opening it in a entirely new window, since the tab didn't work.
Just wanted to chime in here since others may come across this in the future: You likely changed pages around the start of a new indexing cycle for the LFG tool. During this time all the game listings will seem to "disappear" and they will repopulate as the index runs its course. If you run into this in the future, give it some time and everything should go back to normal :)