Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I have a bunch of blank sheets at the bottom of my game.

DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
<a href="https://imgur.com/a/UrmTo" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/UrmTo</a> Above is a screenshot to what I see in my game - I don't know where they have come from but they all blank player character sheets. Is there any way for a moderator or Roll20 developer to check this out? I don't want my journals cluttered with these sheets or for this to persist/carry on!
Do you have any scripts installed in that game?
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I don't!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Would you please provide the name of the game in question so a Dev can look into this? (Name, not join link)
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello! Sorry for posting this twice in a different thread, I didn't know where it belonged! It's game I am the creator of called: The Stormking's Thunder Thank you!
Hi Knight Solaire (Praise the sun!), Did these crop up following a patch? Additionally, could you make sure that they are all at the bottom of the journal, outside of any folders, and could you get a count on how many there are? From here I can get a dev to poke around to see if we can't get it resolved for you! Thank you!

Edited 1521570743
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks a lot for your reply!&nbsp; I cannot actually move them into any folders! I have tried to delete them but they reappear next time I load in. They are all blank, uneditted player character sheets (not NPC sheets), it seems they have all appeared following the latest patch to The Stormking's Thunder yes. There are currently 37 of these sheets at any given time no matter how many times I delete one or twenty - always 37 appears. EDIT: I think it's also fair to mention I am running a game tonight 3 hours and 30 minutes from the time of this edit. I hope that won't be a problem or coincide with anything the devs hope to do!&nbsp; Thanks a lot for the support!

Edited 1521577814
Jeff L.
Roll20 Team
Knight Solaire, Firstly, Praise the Sun! Second, I went through and got rid of these orphaned items on the backend for you.&nbsp; If you refresh the game, they should no longer appear.&nbsp; If they're still persisting, please let me know on this thread. In jolly cooperation, Jeff EDIT: In performing this fix I would have overwritten any very recent (within the past maybe 10 minutes, probably less) changes to basic character information like whether it exists or what its name is with this change.&nbsp; Just a heads up / apology for that -- I noticed you are in-game.&nbsp; It won't have affected most &nbsp;elements in the game, but I thought I should mention it.
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello! Seems they have been eradicated for good! Praise the Sun! \[t ]/ Thanks again!