Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I can't hear music on the Jukebox.

I am using EarForce Z60 headphones (USB) with mic.  I can hear the music if I plug into the computer's headphone connection but not if I am using the USB connection.  I've tried various sound combinations but no sound.  What am I doing wrong?
Depending on your operating system, you may have to toggle the output to your phones. In windows 10 there is an aidio settings in the tray, start looking there then go to the control panel if that doesn't work.
I sometimes have an issue hearing sound on my headset (wireless USB), but a page reload fixes it every time. I know that probably doesn't answer it for you, but it's some more information.
I tried the above suggestions and I still can't hear the Jukebox.  I'll keep on looking for a solution.