Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Assault on the Mountains of Madness Achtung Cthulhu for the Savage Worlds Ruleset

In Assault on the Mountains of Madness , Achtung! Cthulhu players will follow in the snowy footsteps of the Pabodie expedition from HP Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness and take part in an epic, full-blooded campaign at the far flung ends of the earth. There they'll discover the secret history of the final days of World War Two, when the Allies join forces with the Soviets to battle the Third Reich in the most dangerous theatre of war yet... the snowy plains, icy mountains, and subterranean tunnels of Antarctica Together, these brave soldiers must battle Nazis, occult conspiracies, monstrous foes and ancient horrors, as well as the very land itself. At stake is their own survival, and the very fate of the world itself!. Seeking 6 player.investigators who have the Savage Worlds Deluxe rules and the Achtung Cthulhu Investigators Guide Starting at Novice Rank , no restrictions on Occupation or Military involvement , altho most at novice will start as a Private, or equal rank if you play as a Brit or other nationality. Campaign Starts July 7th at 7pm Central time till 11pm Central , also we will have a Session 0 for Character Creation via DISCORD This campaign rewards Roleplay above combat. only real rules 2 no shows with no advance warning gets you kicked, and Have fun dont be a Dick . Comment or Message if interested in playing. Also Check out The Inner Sanctum-Call of Cthulhu Directory here on Roll20
we have 1 player need 4 more .. if you love cthulhu and ww2 games we need you
Please invite me.
Sent you a pm
still need 3 investigators
Is it weekly?
Jason (Gil'Dashard) said: Is it weekly? it will be every other week starting july 7th at 7pm central.  the 7th is a Saturday
Are you a Brave enough soul to take on this Campaign. ?
seeking 3 players
You have me interested. May have a character idea
Hound said: You have me interested. May have a character idea send me a message and ill tell you more then see if we can get you in to the campaign
hi guys still seeking 3 players
Help save the World from the Horrors that lurk in the Mountain of Madness
ok guys now we need just 2 more players
alright we need just 1 more player