Rise of the Runelord "The town of Sandpoint needs you! Hey Roll20,      I'm currently looking for two more people to accompany me through my first encounter running the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! For my first game I've chosen to run the first book of the Rise of the Runelord Adventure Path. After running multiple 5e campaigns to completion I'm looking forward to trying out this new system. If you're interested in trying out Pathfinder for the first time, or happen to be a Pathfinder veteran who hasn't had a chance to try out the Rotr AP feel free to shoot me a message here on Roll20 so we can chat.  Thanks, Finn Game Notes - The game will be played each week on Sunday between the hours of 3pm - 10pm EST - The Adventure should last between 4-8 weeks of play - We will be using Pathfinder core rule set.  - We will be going through the first book of the Rise of the Rune lord Adventure path by Paizo. - Sessions will average three to four hours.  - This game will have 4-5 PCs and one GM. - All sessions will be run on Roll20 using Discord for voice chat