Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleted a document on accident. Any way to rollback the game and recover it?

Edited 1525788300
I've seen a few people have accidentally done that before and there was an option of Rollback. I was wondering if that would be possible here. On another note, the way it happened was that for some reason when a player made his character sheet, it created duplicates, and when I tried to delete one the other vanished as well. Any way to get rid of that without deleting both? The name is "Ebonclad Practice/Character Experimentation" which is where we're running tryouts for a game. This would have happened maybe thirty minutes ago.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi Shadowkat678, There is a feature called Rollbacks. Rollbacks are an automated feature available to Pro users only - to obtain a rollback in the future please consider subscribing as a Pro to Roll20. For additional information please see this wiki for help with rollbacks If you have any further questions, please email <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>. As for the duplicates, is it still doing it?