Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] Import OGL sheets to shaped?

Edited 1527907546
Hello,  Was wondering if it is possible to import OGL sheets into a game using the Shaped sheet?  Really want to move an ongoing campaign that is using OGL sheets over to Shaped Sheets, but whenever I try and move a character using the vault or transmogrifier I get stuck on the following screen and it's never successfully completed. and if I cancel it I just got a patchy mix of some elements and not others. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try making a copy of the campaign, and in that campaign, change the character sheet to the Shaped one. Then open the campaign, and open your characters. IIRC, the shaped sheet will convert the characters for you when you open them.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Shaped will handle all monsters. PCs sometimes work, but I'd recommend starting PCs from scratch otherwise the OGL data is kept and that degrades the performance.
G G said: Try making a copy of the campaign, and in that campaign, change the character sheet to the Shaped one. Then open the campaign, and open your characters. IIRC, the shaped sheet will convert the characters for you when you open them. Yeah, the same issue doing it that way.  Kryx said: Shaped will handle all monsters. PCs sometimes work, but I'd recommend starting PCs from scratch otherwise the OGL data is kept and that degrades the performance. Thanks Kryx, they are only low level, so should not tke to long to rebuild from scratch using Shaped
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ah, thats a shame. I assumed it worked for pcs as well as it did for monsters.